Free NetGuard – no-root firewall APK Full Download For PC Laptop and Tablet
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
• reduce your data usage
• save your battery
• increase your privacy
• Simple to use
• No root required
• 100% open source
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• No advertisements
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 4.0 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
• Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
• Optionally record network usage per application per address
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you have a question or problem, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like to help people less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language: crowdin.com/project/netguard/
All required permissions are described here: Github.com/M66B/NetGuard
The source code is available here: Github.com/M66B/NetGuard
Size : 1.7M
Current Version : 2.20
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
Offered By : Marcel Bokhorst
How To Play NetGuard – no-root firewall APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the NetGuard – no-root firewall APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install NetGuard – no-root firewall APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play NetGuard – no-root firewall APK on PC.